If you're passionate about health and wellbeing...we want you!
Make an impact to our communities as a part of our outstanding rural health service!
- Opportunities open for all levels of experience, including graduate roles
- Work across acute, aged care and community settings or as a part of our business and administration teams
- Gain invaluable experience and career development
- Join our enthusiastic team and work in a supportive organisation, where we think big and celebrate success
- Enjoy being part of a welcoming, knowledgeable team
West Wimmera Health Service offers a dynamic and rewarding work environment for our motivated and passionate team. We love what we do and we’re dedicated to working in collaboration with our staff and members of our community to provide the best health care possible. We believe in supporting everyone to thrive.
We are proud to be an inclusive employer. We welcome and embrace diversity!
More About Us
West Wimmera Health Service provides high-quality hospital care, residential aged care, disability services and community services to more than 16,000 people in the West Wimmera region. We deliver services that are compassionate, responsive, accessible and accountable to individual and community needs and which are designed to achieve quality outcomes.
We employ close to 600 staff across nine campuses at Nhill, Kaniva, Jeparit, Rainbow, Goroke, Natimuk, Murtoa, Minyip and Rupanyup. Our organisation has a total of 150 residential aged care beds, 54 acute beds and a broad range of community health services available from many of our campuses, keeping our community well at home.
You can learn more about our outstanding rural health service by reviewing our Strategic Plan, and current Annual Report and Quality Account publications at www.wwhs.net.au/about_us/publications.
View this short clip to learn more about the benefits of working and living in our Wimmera region:
Working with Us
Benefits of working as a part of our team include:
- Enjoy a collaborative approach amongst our community health, clinical and business teams to deliver the best outcomes for our customers and community, taking a multidisciplinary and patient-centred focus
- Work across a range of our sites and diverse communities
- Continue to develop your knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and education programs
- Opportunities for career progression
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accrued Day Off (full time employees)
- Free parking
- Comprehensive orientation program and ongoing staff support
- New graduate program, offering a support network and further professional development
- Opportunities to apply for our Bursary Program, where contributions of up to 50% of a successful applicant's HECS/HELP debt are negotiable as part of the package
- Opportunities for flexible working arrangements
- Moving assistance program for eligible applicants, where fully furnished interim accommodation for the first month of employment is negotiable to assist with the transition phase
- Complimentary access to a large database of electronic journals
We are seeking like minded individuals to join our friendly team at West Wimmera Health Service and help us make a difference.
For more information about other career opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.