West Wimmera Health Service is a very broad spectrum health care provider. Most of our services are directed towards the needs of our clients within their individual communities. These services are delivered as part of our Community Care program.
As an organisation we pride ourselves on the high quality of health care provided under the banner of Community Care.
These services include:
- Comprehensive Allied Health Services such as: Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Diabetes Education, Massage Therapy, Speech Pathology and Social Work.
- Health promotion to local community groups and at community events.
- Disability and NDIS services for adults with varied abilities offering life skills programs, recreation and leisure activities, respite and employment oppportunities.
- Community health services for pregnant women and young children.
- Dental services, including a Dental Therapist for children and young adults.
Costs of these services vary and some are free.
Please contact West Wimmera Health Service on (03) 5391 4222 for more details.