Minyip Community Health Centre is home to a full selection of allied and community health services, community care programs and Visiting Medical Practitioner care.
- Community Health Centre, providing nursing and health services
Rahim Medical are offering GP services, with Dr Mohamed Mahmoud visiting Minyip Community Health Centre on
- every second Tuesday (alternate Tuesdays to Rupanyup) from 9am to 10.20am
For appointments call (03) 5385 5730 or the numbers below depending on the day you are calling:
- Monday mornings & all day Thursdays call (03) 5396 5506
- Monday afternoons & all day Wednesdays call (03) 5396 3380.
Allied and Community Health Services
- Adult Social Support
- Diabetes Education
- District Nursing
- Exercise Groups
- Health Education and Promotion
- Massage Therapy
- Maternal & Child Health Nurse
- Occupational Therapy
- Rural Primary Health Service
- Social Work
- Speech Therapy
- Commonwealth Home Support Program
- Home Care Packages
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Transition Care Program
Appointments for all services are available by calling (03) 5363 1200.