Rupanyup's Stonehaven Nursing Home is a 23 bed ground-level facility with easy access via covered entrance at the front of the building. There is an easily accessible enclosed garden for residents and visitors to enjoy, along with a shared dining and sitting room. Stonehaven is a comfortable, secure, home-like environment for residents.
- 2 acute hospital beds
- 23 residential aged care hostel and nursing home beds
The Rupanyup Medical Clinic is located adjacent to the Nursing Home.
Rahim Medical are offering GP services, with Dr Mohamed Mahmoud visiting every second Tuesday (alternate Tuesdays to Minyip) from 9am to 10.20am.
For appointments call (03) 5385 5730 or the numbers below depending on the day you are calling:
- Monday mornings & all day Thursdays call (03) 5396 5506
- Monday afternoons & all day Wednesdays call (03) 5396 3380.
Allied and Community Health Services
- Adult Social Support
- Diabetes Education
- District Nursing
- Exercise Groups
- Health Education and Promotion
- Massage Therapy
- Maternal & Child Health Nurse
- Occupational Therapy
- Rural Primary Health Service
- Social Work
- Speech Therapy
- Commonwealth Home Support Program
- Home Care Packages
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Transition Care Program
Appointments for all services are available by calling (03) 5385 5700.